Wednesday, April 20, 2016

I was at a photo shoot for PLUS Size ladies and it was fun!

So yesterday, I was at a photo shoot for PLUS Sized ladies and I had a blast and decided to share these Behind The Scenes shots. Ok, let me say something real quick...,plus sized ladies are beautiful o. You know that moment when you take your time to look at them and then start seeing the beauty in them? That was what happened yesterday. I fell in 'love' with the orobos because they have everything, from beauty to brains, sassiness to naughtiness, boobs to backside and some more. Enjoy the BTS shoots below...

The shoot was for the coming soon launch of MREIN and photo shoot was handled by Silhoutte Studios, while hair was done by one crazy stylist called ....kai I don forget him name, but the guy get plenty tattoo for him body so tay...! Really great team they have there.

 















No comments:

Post a Comment