Tuesday, April 12, 2016

IJC: I Saw a Yeezy Boost 350 today for the first time live

#IJustCome. So all these while I have been reading and blogging about the Yeezy sneakers which are said to be the finest footwear on the streets yet I had never really set my eyes on them in real live except on picture from the Kanye West photos, the Kardashian photos, Blac Chyna, Amber Rose and others and I have always wondered how Kanye could bring out something so beautiful when 'society' brands him a ***..., ok leave that one aside, you know wetin dem dey talk about am nau, I just dey remind you.
So today, I saw a lady, very beautiful lady by the way wearing a Yeezy which at first I did not recognize, but on taking a closer look, I discovered it was a YEEZY. A black net like looking different and comfy Yeezy boost 350.
Oh My Yeez! I almost screamed because I was excited and was looking forward to getting one for myself so when I saw this young lady with one, I knew it was not a 'pirated copy'.
You say wetin be 'pirated copy' of Yeezy? Go Alaba and you go know say even 'Pirated human being' dey.

So I had to wait a while for the lady to step out because it was inside a bank on Ajose Adeogun and I knew I must just have to take that pix and blog about it. As you can see from the pictures, they are black and they look very nice, made almost throw my away my own...
I know you will say I am a local man and will want to like pass judgment, but before you do, I already tagged myself as #IJC so be gentle with the yabbing.


Have you ever had an IJC moment? Share with us through ejemai1@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment