Sunday, April 17, 2016

What we have lined up for this week!

Extra Extra!
Sorry about my being away for sometime and that was due to some 'situate' that proved really unmanageable and tried as I did to get it resolved, I just couldn't see myself coming to post some very good things for you and that kept going and was going to finally end this love I have for writing until I got a call from my wife and this is how the conversation went...(mind you, the wife is always right)
Wife: Hello, babe how are you
Me: Fine, how are you and the kids?
Wife: We are fine...What is happening with you?
Me: ...how?
Wife: You have not been writing and I have not seen a post from you for some days and you barely post on tolkr..
Me: I don't know, its just...No problems
Wife: How can you say there is no problems and you have not been working. You blog has not seen a new post for days and... ok o
Me: I really don't know what's happening, (stuttering) I guess I have nothing to write.., my head just be like say him empty...
Wife: How can you say you have nothing to write? You virtually live inside a world where you create your stories and you have nothing to write about?
Me: ...emmm.., you no go understand.. e be like say na writer's bloc or na blogger's bloc I dey experience o.
Wife: Babe..., you cannot have a writer's bloc or whatever it is called. You have so many things to write about so write something and let your readers have something to read and learn.
Me: Hmmm...(I took a deep breath and the conversation continued when we now talked about some personal issues I can't share here...

The truth is, for some days I have been having difficulties writing something and even though I had so much to write about like my wife reminded me, I was just lost for words and the will to get myself entrenched into the 'world' I have come to love so much, to me it is more of the love for this thing called writing and the dissemination of information that I decided to have a 'side chick' added to one of them and I just love it.

Many times I have decided, even though I know it is not easy to get your own news or as the case may be create your own news, I can as well get you the news I see around me on day to day basis and the difficulties I face as a blogger whenever I try to get into areas of interest that would have made so great a news; and you too my dear friends can help me by sending in those news, article, thoughts and picture stories that you think or may not think will help the world but just send it anyways and I will make sure to give you the credit.
The things we find hard to manage and handle also will be a better article for read.
So once more, I am sorry for going outta write.

I have good news for you guys this week, I will be telling you so many stories and you will really like them. These are stories gotten from the streets of Lagos and environs and it was one lovely week I dare say.
There is the story of the young man who had a rough night in Ajegunle and it will be coming in our true series during the week (by the way, we did not get any response form you guys to know what your thoughts are).
There is also the story how yours truly was walked out of an event in Lagos because I was seen as a paparazzi.
There is also the story of how my Phones died on me when I met, Tiwa Savage, Banky W, Bovi and others.. it was one very frustrating night I tell you.(but I managed to snap some very bad pictures and I will show you).
There is also a crazy story of how a single mother of a 4months old baby was seen in a brothel with a lawyer and how her baby daddy came and brought the house down.
There is also the story of community awareness and other such stories so....Welcome!

How was your week? You can share your interesting stories for a chance to get featured on this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment