Tuesday, April 19, 2016

When I met Dj Zeez (photos)

Ok, so I met DJ Zeez at a fast food joint Sunday evening at about 9pm, while returning from the filling station where I spent over an hour waiting to get fuel. At first, I wasn't sure if it was him so I had to 'paparazzi him' to be sure. (Zeez, in case I rubbed your hand with Fuel, abeg no vex o, na the situate wey we find ourselves). The guy was really accommodating though and when I walked up to him and asked if he was Dj Zeez, he said yes and from the way he carried himself, he was just himself.
So I asked the legendary 'Ofo ka sibe' crooner what he was up to and he said he has been busy and is dropping some 'mad tunes' soon and that apart from doing music he has been pretty much busy with "other stuff".
I tried to press him on what those other stuffs were but he wouldn't budge. He said its the reason why he has been able to stay the way he is.
I really didn't have time to talk and ask those questions you woulda wanted me to ask, but hopefully I may get another chance to sit with him.
His outfit was a casual white top on white short and flats. When I asked if I could take some snap shots of him, he said ok but that he was casually dressed and I said it as ok since I just needed something to go with the post. So like you have heard, he is dropping some very great and if you may "mad tunes" very very soon and I am sure you won't regret the wait.
If you ask me, Dj Zeez looks good and relaxed. His beard kinda looks like a signature now, cos he has been able to maintain that look and I am sure it was the reason why I recognized him. Did I tell you it was meat pie that took me there? I wasn't hungry o, just had a sudden hunger for meat pie which was strange and I happened on Dj Zeez.

No comments:

Post a Comment